Job Title: Senior Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time; Exempt
Reports to: Director – Acquisitions
Date: March 2022
Real Capital Solutions is a highly entrepreneurial real estate investment company pairing active capital with an emphasis on street level solutions. As an active investment management company sources deals in value-add, opportunistic and high barrier to entry markets. RCS is solutions oriented real estate company that focuses on acquisitions, development, and management for highly complex and structured real estate opportunities. RCS has over 35 years of operational and real estate expertise with returns that are in the top 5% of private equity real estate firms in the US.
The Senior Analyst position will assist in the acquisition of commercial properties, expected to include the following product types: industrial, office, retail, multifamily and hospitality with a current focus on office and industrial. This individual will have strong financial and written communication skills and prior commercial acquisitions or asset management underwriting experience as a real estate investment analyst.
- Creating proformas
- Along with the VP of Acquisitions, presenting deals to company founder and investment committee.
- Drafting offers
- Reviewing legal agreements
- Review and analyze leases and rent rolls
- Collect and analyze due diligence information
- Market research and analysis
- Research and identify new investment opportunities
- Create loan request packages
- Create equity request packages
- Draft investment memos and update reports
- Business analysis
- Creating contract exhibits
- Assist in the periodic reforecasting of investments
- Perform asset management analysis, including business plan modifications, market analysis updates, etc.
- Assisting the team with the many other duties involved in acquiring and supporting the asset management of commercial assets.
To be able to perform the job, this individual will have the following:
- Strong financial skills and experience underwriting commercial real estate assets.
- Proven Excel, Argus, writing, and communication skills with sound judgment are a must.
- Limited travel to visit potential acquisition deals is required
We anticipate this position will be demanding; therefore, we seek candidates who are:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (or related work experience)
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, communication, and writing skills
- Excellent Argus valuation software skills required!
- 3+ years of real estate underwriting and investment experience
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong writing skills
- Creative and highly analytic problem solver
- Strong research skills
- Ability to comply with company rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with internal and external customers through two-way verbal and written communication (speech, hearing, and writing).
- Ability to operate various office equipment including, computer, telephone, fax, copier, calculator.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Ability to write and see things in close proximity.
- Ability to work independently and refer appropriate matters to supervisor when necessary.
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal communication.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit when doing paperwork or answering emails; use hands or fingers to utilize computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!