- Type: Full Time
The Senior Paralegal will assist in-house attorneys with complex commercial, industrial, and multi-family real estate transactions from contract through due diligence, financing and closing. Both local and national experience is desired. Candidates must be organized and have the ability to work independently, follow through on multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
• 5 - 10 + years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in a large
law firm setting, an in-house real estate firm legal department or a title
• Very high level of expertise with commercial title work and surveys
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite (with heavy emphasis on Word and Excel)
• Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong work ethic and ability to self-start
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent,
quality work-product to both attorneys and clients
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with little supervision and to seek help when needed
• Ability to work well with title/escrow agents
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to interpret information from a variety of sources and create
consistent, accurate, and useful documents.