- Type: Full Time
The Senior Accountant is responsible for performing accounting related tasks in the areas of Cash Management and Treasury for multiple RCS-managed real estate entities. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day accounting for multiple RCS-related holding companies. Successful candidates will have a good working knowledge of Accounting, Finance and internal control principles. Preference will be given to those applicants who have experience in a multi-entity environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
• Minimum 4-6 years of Accounting experience
• Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task proficiently while prioritizing work
• Strong work ethic and a self-starter
• MRI and Sage Timberline accounting software experience is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel with the ability to prepare advanced spreadsheets, reports and general business correspondence